My New Foundation - Sonia

10 comments
Long over due blog post guys! I'm currently in Istanbul, it's a nice evening and I'm just relaxing on the sofa on a Friday night and thought I better get this post done. I'm such a procrastinator and literally got a text from Fyza saying "do a blog post!" 


I recently started using a new foundation and concealer, I'm always searching for the ONE...foundation that is. I may have found the one but there's a drug store one and a high end one. I have oily skin so primer is a must, I'm using Maybelline baby skin Primer at the moment.

For every day makeup I go between L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation in W6 (I use a darker shade because of my tanning mousse) and Makeup Forever Ultra HD foundation in Y335.
I blend my foundation in with a Beauty Blender and use Tarte Creasless Concealer in Medium Tan for under eyes. 

To set my makeup I prefer to use a loose translucent powder, MUFE HD loose powder is great to buff everything together but make sure to blend this powder a lot to get the flawless finish that is awesome for photographs to.

I keep Yves Saint Laurent Touhe Eclat Blur Perfecter in my bag to control the shine on my face. This product is like an oily skin person's saviour in a little case! It oil control's the areas you want without removing or budging your makeup at all! It's weightless and the pretty packaging is most definitely a bonus.

If you have oily skin and have an olive undertone be sure to give these a try. Foundation has always been so difficult to find, especially for my skin tone so I had to share my current favourites :)

Sonia X
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

10 comments

  1. Hi Sonia! Try the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - Matte and Poreless. It is an oily girl's dream! It goes really well with the baby skin primer as well. :) - MakeupBySehar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sonia! Try the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation - Matte and Poreless. It is an oily girl's dream! It goes really well with the baby skin primer as well. :) - MakeupBySehar

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello blogger,i really appreciate your highly thought about this matter through your post.Obviously your post is very informative.If you update your Social account, please visit buy facebook likes For facebook Service.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings dear,many many thanks for sharing such wonderful information with us.I am eagerly waiting for your next post.Kindly please visit buy-instagram-likes site for social information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I must admit I have popped in a read a good number of your blogs but I have no idea how to post a response over there, so I'll tell you now how good you are at describing the stuff your at - I must admit I find it insightful to read your blogging. Keep up the good work. If you want to know more about a sites, please visit our website buy real facebook likes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll give you a pat on the back just for the sheer effort in screencapping all those blogs.Giving a blog talk to beginner bloggers in the not-too-distant future, I'll be pointing people in the direction of your efforts. Nicely put together dude.Here is our small effort about buy-twitter-followers


    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post dude.It will be very helpful for begginers like me.Thank you very much for this important post.Waiting for your next post buy-instagram-followers

    ReplyDelete

  8. There are large scale benefits of various types of mink eyelashes extensions and they mainly give the eyelashes a thicker, longer and a natural appearance.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mỹ phẩm Nhật Bản is one of the best brands from Japan to care for skin. Especially the treatment product line melasma, freckles, products for aging skin, acne skin, ...

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig